Boy, mother nature really didn’t want us to forget that we are still in the month of January. The harsh reality of -15 degree temps set in when I had to go outside and start the car. I’m glad my battery was in good shape. For those not so lucky, a call to Joe Rader Towing for a jump start or new battery might be in order.

Business Member News

Does your business have a website? I sure hope that it does. Is your site up to date? How many visitors are your getting? Is is helping generate traffic to your business? I believe that every business should have a well functioning site. That’s why I offer a complimentary website analysis and will give you 5 or more simple solutions on how you can increase your traffic and Internet visibility. Contact me today to set up a no obligation consult.

True North Coaching

How are your New Year’s resolutions going? True North Coaching is ready to give anyone serious about hitting their weight loss goals a challenge. Purchase a 3 or 6 month weight loss coaching package and you’ll receive a rebate of $1.00 per pound lost, up to 50 pounds. Plus contact True North Coaching to find out how to get an additional $50 rebate for a short time only! Contact True North Coaching. 

Caring Transitions of Central Wisconsin

Caring transitions of Central Wisconsin has the first estate sale of the year. Kronenwetter Downsizing Sale, 1721 Joy Lane. Many interesting items including: Housewares, glassware, dishes, Christmas, Prints, collections, Furniture and much more!!! Friday, Jan 25 9-4pm (numbers @ 8:30)Saturday, Jan 26 9-4pm, Sunday, Jan 27 9-1pm. Cash or credit cards accepted. Wisconsin Sales Tax of 5.5%. No Checks please. All sales final. No guarantees/warranties on items. You can view pictures of the items here.

Wausau Wedding Powerhouse

The Celebrations Show is on the way!!! Sunday, March 24 from noon to 4:00pm. Don’t miss this show! In the beautiful Smith Center on Hwy 107 in Merrill. Tents inside the building… Cake Dive…. Man’s Cave… Fashion SHows….. Prizes and best of all FREE ADMISSION!!!Read more

The Planted Seed

Did you know Burich Bunch Bakery now offer frozen bread dough? You can enjoy the smell of bread baking right at home. Just thaw, rise and bake! Several flavors already available including Multigrain, Seven Seed, Flaxseed, Honey Oat, Whole wheat, Onion herb and Pizza. More. .

Red Clover Market

Over at Red Clover Market in Weston they’ve got hot, fresh soup coming out of their kitchen daily. Check it out, pick some up on your way home. It’s so good and only $5.99 qt.  More . . 

Nicole’s Boutique

It’s true, over half of our store is buy one get one free! January 23-26 you can save big at Nicole’s Boutique as they clear out the winter merchandise to make room for the spring fashions. Plus while you’re there, get an exclusive spring fashion preview. More . . .

Plexus Slim

Need a little extra help working towards those weight loss goals? Besides diet and exercise, Plexus Slim, the little pink drink, the all natural way to lose weight is there to help. Now’s a great time to try it, as Angie Huckbody, Plexus Slim Ambassador has a coupon for 13% off your first Plexus Slim Order. Coupon and contact info.

Email Newsletters for Business

Did you know that 94% of Americans use email on a daily basis. (Makes you wonder what the other 6% do). Coming in February I’m offering a class in creating email newsletters for your business. Even if you use social media to connect with your audience, email is still valuable. I’m you’d agree since you’ve read this newsletter at least this far. Registration is through the UWMC Continuing Education department and details are on the blog.

Closing Thoughts

Last Saturday was the big night for the YWCA Men Who Cook Event. I had an awesome time and also had two great waiters help me out for the evening. Not only did I see quite a many familiar faces at the event, but I also had the chance to meet a few new people. I’d like to give a big thank you to all the supporters of this event and to the YWCA for inviting me, it truly was a pleasure to participate. I hope to do it again next year. Read more. . .