The biggest event that ever happens in Ringle no doubt has to be the annual Ringle Harvest Day. This year’s harvest festival will be held on Saturday, October 8th, 2011 from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Now in its 15th year and sponsored by the Popplewood 4-H club, this annual event has grown to occupy the entire the town located 12 miles east of Wausau.
What you’ll find at this year’s Ringle Harvest Day is:
- Over 100 vendors & community rummage sale
- 4-H food stands & raffle at the town hall
- Ringle Fire department food stand
- Krafts Kuddley Critters petting zoo
- Antiques, primitives, Farm Junk
- Unusual, one of a kind items
- Pumpkins and Fall Decor
- Handmade Crafts and art-, including many local artists
- 1000’s of items to numerous to name
Blue Green Gallery and Gifts of Weston is one of the vendors at the event. Stop by their booth to view some of the works by local artists.
There is something for everyone at the Harvest Festival. Head on over to Ringle this Saturday for some family fun for all.
The Ringle Harvest Day will be held Rain or Shine in the community of Ringle. From Wausau take Hwy 29 East to County Hwy Q north, about 12 miles east of Wausau. Ringle is on the Mountain Bay trail, the weather will be beautiful for a bike ride from Wausau to the event. Details and vendor information can be found on the Harvest Day Blog.