Proper auto maintenance doesn’t have to be intimidating. Nor do you need to be an expert in the field to avoid being ‘taken for a ride’ by unscrupulous repair shops. The Ladies Car Care Clinic offered free of charge by Jay’s Auto is all about noticing the little things that can indicate a bigger problem down the road and to build confidence in your vehicle and its maintenance. The popular Ladies Car Care Clinic is expanding to also include new drivers. If you have a son or daughter that just received their license, it would be in their best interest to attend this class to learn a little more about the mechanics of their vehicles.
The next Ladies Car Care Clinic is on Saturday, October 22 from 9:00am to noon at the Jay’s Auto Repair Center on 1323 Schofield Ave in Schofield (Located next to the Schofield Fire Department). The class is free, all you need to do is call 715-359-5554 or go to www.jaysauto.net to register. Full Details are on the flier in this post.
You Will Learn:
- How to change your oil and why it is important
- How to change a tire the easy way
- Common wear items on vehicles and what to watch out for
- What separates a good repair shop from a bad one and how to tell the difference
- How to know if your mechanic is lying to you or is incompetent to work on your vehicle
- The 7 questions you must ask any repair shop before you set up an appointment
- What to do if you suspect you have been ripped off, the questions to ask, and the people to contact
- Why price should almost never be your decision maker when it comes to automotive service
- The $20,000 error most vehicle owners make
Space is limited, so call today to reserve your spot.