RelyLocal Wausau is looking for images for its banner for the site. Professional and amateur photographers are invited to submit their best works portraying the Wausau metro area. The best types of images are ones that highlight the beauty and unique qualities of the area. The Wausau area has lots to offer so let’s show it off with some great images.
- Final image size will be 1000×180 pixels at 72dpi. Panoramic images with a strong horizontal content are preferred. Oversize images will be edited to fit the space available.
- RelyLocal logo will cover the left portion of the image. Click on the image above to see what the full size image looks like.
- People with recognizable faces in the image must have permission or model releases available.
- Do not watermark your images. If you want a watermark on your image, please tell me when you submit them and I will add the watermark.
- Enter as often as you wish. There is no limit to the number of images you may send, but please limit it to your best or most representative work highlighting the Wausau area.
- Amateur and Professional photographers are welcome to enter. You retain all rights to your image but grant RelyLocal Wausau nonexclusive use of them for the RelyLocal Directory and related marketing materials.
- RelyLocal Wausau reserves the right to edit any image or reject images due to content.
All photographers will receive credit on the Relylocal.com website for the use of their image. Images will run for a period of at least four weeks, and maybe longer depending on the suitability of the image. Seasonal images are encouraged and will be changed in and out depending on the season.
Images may be submitted to Michael Martens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details in your message on when are where the image was taken, what you want listed as your photo credit, and if you have the permission to use the faces of any recognizable people.
Go out, have some fun and send in your best picture for inclusion in the RelyLocal Wausau directory banner.